No products in the cart.
OUXI WARRANTY POLICY
The specific warranty covering your OUXI Ebike is governed by the law of the state or country in which it was purchased, and applies only to OUXI Electric Bikes purchased from Authorized OUXI Retailers or directly from OUXI.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems with Your OUXI E-Bike?
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error, we will issue a replacement part from local warehouse in USA/Europe. We will assist you in replacing any defective part. We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping. We will provide the owner a replacement product if the product can not be repaired after a reasonable number of tries as determined by OUXI.
After reviewing our warranty policy, if you believe you have a warranty claim, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUXI Warranty Covers:
FRAMES AND FORKS:
OUXI Bike frames made from aluminum are warranted by OUXI EBikes, against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner or second. OUXI Electric Bike frames made from carbon fiber carry a 5-year warranty for manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship.
This warranty includes a replacement frame only. Labor charges to changeover parts to replacement frame are not included. Changeover labor must be performed by an authorized OUXI bike.
E-bike Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
Non reversible modification (drilling/welding)
Chain guard mount to the frame if applicable
All other components, frame fixtures and finishes (paint and decals) are warranted against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of original retail purchase. (When all the replacement parts for warranty are sent to the customer, the customer needs to bear the freight.)
This Limited Warranty does not cover: Ordinary wear and tear not the result of defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by Heybike. Parts not typically covered include but are not limited to:
1. Brake Pads; Rotors; Spokes; Tires/Tubes; Chains; Chain Rings; Cassettes; Crankset
2. Parts compromised due to corrosion due to the elements (moisture, heat, etc).
3. Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product.
4. Frame, forks, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware，Warranty within one week after receiving the goods. Parts damaged during use after seven days need to be charged.
This warranty pertains to any of the essential electric bicycle components that are found defective provided that the product was used in a standard and controlled manner, and that it was maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions manual. Essential components include the bicycle frame, electric motor, battery, display, and controller.
OUXI Warranty Does Not Cover:
Corrosion on electrical components is not covered by the warranty. You should dry the contacts on the battery and other electrical parts to prevent corrosion and oxidizing. Electrical contact cleaner can be used to keep connections clean if needed. In extreme weather (for example, in a community where roads are salted in winter) you can apply battery terminal grease as a preventative.
1. Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
2. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
3. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage not caused by OUIXI Ebike.
4. Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
5. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by OUXIbike with the Products.
6. Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual.
7. Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
If you believe your OUXI Bike has a warranty issue, your first point of contact should be your OUXI retailer where you purchased your e-bike. The place of purchase will facilitate the claim with OUXI on your behalf.
If you purchased directly from OUXIbike.com, submit a warranty claim to email@example.com and a member of our support team will reach out to you once your claim has been reviewed.
FAQ ABOUT EXTENDED WARRANTY
The warranty would be registered automatically when the initial purchaser ordered it in the OUXI Bike Shop, and 1-year warranty would be started since the initial owner has received it.
Q1: What if I bought a second-hand OUXIbike? Is my frame covered by warranty?
A: Yes, the warranty coverage extends to the original & second buyer if:
1. The 1-year package hasn’t expired since the initial owner has received it.
2. You have the initial owner’s name & the initial order number.
Q2: What if my OUXI ebike was stolen?
A: We are sorry that the stolen bike is not covered by the warranty. We recommend investing in a quality lock to protect your bike when you’re not riding.
Q3: I crashed and damaged my bike/frame. Is warranty coverage available to me?
A. Sorry, crashes or accidents are not covered by the warranty policy. The warranty only covers defects in manufacturing, not damage from crashes.